Dear HCA Family,
In response to inquiries from our HCA families, we would like to confirm that we are remaining open for classes on Friday, March 13 and Saturday, March 14.
We currently have no plans to close for an extended period of time after March Break; however, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation. If circumstances change, we will communicate via email, our website, and our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).
As a part of our family, your safety, health and well-being are our priority. As such, we wanted to inform you of new protocols that we have implemented throughout the building to mitigate the risk of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and other illnesses.
We kindly request that if you or your family members are exhibiting any signs of respiratory illness (i.e. coughing, sneezing, fever, etc) that you refrain from attending class until your symptoms subside.
– All classes will end a few minutes minutes early so that the studio may be wiped down.
– Disinfectant wipes and dispenses will be stationed inside of every studio and at the front desk.
– All faculty and accompanists have been advised about cleaning the surfaces of the studio, including the barres, pianos/keyboards, and electronics.
– Teachers may request the assistance of students in spraying down and wiping their areas with disinfectant sprays or wipes.
– Doorknobs and door pulls are being cleaned with a disinfectant periodically throughout the day by HCA staff.
We hope that everyone will take the personal steps required to maintain the health and well-being of our entire HCA family. We will remain vigilant in our efforts to keep our studios a safe place for everyone!
Please keep yourself informed at Public Health Ontario: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/en/diseases-and-conditions/infectious-diseases/respiratory-diseases/novel-coronavirus. We’re shut down for March Break from Monday, March 16 – Sunday, March 22, with classes resuming on Monday, March 23. If you are traveling over the holiday, please take proper precautions and care.